Air Purifier Repair Kitchener
If your air purifier isn’t working properly, don’t wait until your next allergy attack to address it. Contact Appliance Genie today for the best air purifier repair Kitchener can provide. Appliance Genie’s expert repair technicians can often provide the same or next-day service. Our air purifier repair Kitchener technicians diagnose the root of your air purifier’s issue and are sure to repair it correctly for clean, fresh air in the days ahead.
Air Purifier Not Working?
We Can Handle It!
Our air purifier repair Kitchener technicians aim to provide exceptional service from your initial call to the end of the job. Some potential reasons you may need air purifier repair may include:
- Air purifier not turning on
- Lack of proper airflow from air purifier
- Air purifier making noise while running
- Odd smell coming from air purifier
We house an inclusive supply of parts from many major makes and models of air purifiers to bring you the best air purifier repair Kitchener has.
About Our Air Purifier Repair Kitchener
Our air purifier repair Kitchener techs at Appliance Genie are experienced in most brands and models and are ready to service the common problems air purifiers experience. From a quick fix to a detailed diagnosis and repair, we carry manufacturer-certified parts to ensure that your air purifier is repaired at a fast and affordable rate.
Air Purifier Brands We Service
Our technicians service most
major air purifier brands including:
Common Air Purifier Parts
Air purifier repair problems vary.
Here are a few common repair parts.
- HEPA filter replacement
- PC-Board error
- Pre-Filter replacement
- Odor Absorber
- Dust build-up
- Knob replacement
- Replacement front
- Remote control replacement
- Broken filter cover
- Malfunctioning controls
- Broken air purifier fan
- Replacement power cord
Common Air Purifier Issues We Repair:
- Air purifier not turning on – If the air purifier is not turning on, check to ensure it is plugged in. Ensure the power outlet is not damaged and provides the proper power rating to the air purifier. If your air purifier continues to not turn on, it may need repair. Give us a call today!
- Air purifier power Issue – It’s critical to double-check that your power supply is compatible with a unit’s requirements and that it is properly connected to the power source. If a power problem occurs, check to see whether the equipment’s fuse or circuit breaker has tripped. An electrical fault in the unit may also result in issues.
- Lack of proper airflow – Lack of proper airflow from your air purifier can be contributed to the filter being incorrectly installed or the air purifier being too close to a wall, curtain, or other objects. Ensure the air purifier has plenty of room to bring in and push out air. If your air purifier is not circulating purified air out as it used to, it may be time to have a professional air purifier repair Kitchener technician take a look at it.
- Noise from air purifier – Most air purification systems are fairly quiet, while some may make quiet noises. However, if your air purifier is making an unusual or new noise, you’ll want to take a moment to turn it off and inspect it. Ensure the air filter is correctly installed and that it is not dirty or clogged. If the filter is dirty and is the cause of the noise, you will need to replace it. If the filter is not the cause of the new, strange noise, call a professional air purifier specialist who can diagnose and repair your unit.