BBQ Repair & Parts Kitchener, ON
The stage is set: a tray of marinated rib-eyes, a plate of ready-to-cook vegetable skewers, a spatula, even a classic “License to Grill” apron. You’ve timed everything out perfectly. But when you turn on the grill, you find that two burners won’t light.
Don’t let your grilling plans come to a sudden halt. For fast, efficient service, contact a BBQ repair Kitchener expert at Appliance Genie today! From faulty valves to dirty flame tamers, our BBQ grill repair technicians will weave their problem-solving expertise into any problem you and your grill might face.
BBQ Won't Turn On?
Contact Us Today!
A more established pastime than grilling under the summer sun is our guarantee to satisfy your repair needs. Some common BBQ repair Kitchener problems we assess include:
- Faulty Igniters
- Broken Burner
- Cracked Drip Pan
- Underwhelming Heat Distribution
Our diverse supply of BBQ repair parts from popular and high-end brands pave our promise of a fast, detailed fix for your grill.
About Our BBQ Repair Kitchener Service
Our BBQ repair Kitchener team at Appliance Genie understands that you need your grill up and running before your next big backyard cookout. Whether it’s a common issue or a unique circumstance, our Kitchener BBQ repair professionals address defects from popular brands like KitchenAid to luxury manufacturers like Viking. To top it off, every outdoor grill repair is backed by our promise to leave you 100% satisfied with our service.
Our technicians service most major BBQ brands including:
- Louisiana Grills
- Master Chef
- And More
Common BBQ Parts
BBQ repair problems vary. Here are a few common repair parts.
- Stainless Burner
- Cast Iron Burner
- Flame Tamer
- Gas Valve
- Bar Burner
- Heat Plate
- Extension Spring
- Lid Handle
- Air Shutter
- Harness Assembly
- And More
Common BBQ Repair Problems
As you search for BBQ repair in Kitchener, you may feel a bit overwhelmed trying to find the right company to take care of your grill. With the best BBQ repair Kitchener has to offer, we guarantee your experience with reliable, speedy, and thorough service. Not sure if you need repair quite yet? You can troubleshoot common repair concerns like the ones below before calling us for service. We can work on most issues including:
- Grill Won’t Turn On – Whether it’s battery powered or has a push-start igniter, your grill not delivering an initial spark can signal a clogged igniter, a faulty button, or a wiring problem.
- Flame Won’t Stay Lit – “Firing up” the grill usually implies a flame accompaniment. If the flames repeatedly extinguish after turning on your grill, the culprit could be improper preheating, a poorly positioned burner, or an obstruction in the tubes that connect the burner to the control valve.
- Grill Makes Weird Noise – Several factors can play a part in strange sounds emitting from your BBQ. Some potential problems might seep from insufficient gas, too much humidity, or overabundant air pressure. If the noise is paired with whiffs of propane, turn off the grill and seek a professional diagnosis immediately.
- Grill Won’t Keep Correct Temperature- If your grill doesn’t maintain proper heat, your whole cooking routine is out of sorts. Some causes that can inhibit heating are clogged burner tubes, dirty burner tube ports, lack of gas in the tank, or a defective pressure regulator.
- Grill Won’t Light – A slew of supporting players can cause a burner to relent. Possible scenarios can include a precariously positioned valve or debris blocking the burner.