Appliance Service Technician
NORMAL DAY-TO-DAY DUTIES
In home appliance service specialists are responsible for the repair of major home appliances in the customer’s home. Products repaired include the following home appliances: Washers, Dryers, Stoves, Microwaves, Compactors, Disposers, Refrigerators, and other home appliances. This position provides timely and quality repairs of customers’ appliances while maintaining high levels of customer service. We are seeking candidates living in any of the surrounding city’s we service including Kitchener & Waterloo. We work Monday through Friday, with Saturday to be available once per month.
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer’s home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Gas Fitter Licence and ODP Card
- Valid Driver’s License with clean record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Flexible and variable hours
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and / or move up to 50 pounds.
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Job Type: Full-time
To schedule an interview, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.