Dishwasher Repair Kitchener, ON
Nobody wants to clean all their dirty dishes by hand! This may be the case for you if your dishwasher won’t start or doesn’t clean properly. Contact Appliance Genie when you need a dishwasher repair Kitchener expert. We’ll have you back to your routine in no time.
We offer quality, affordable dishwasher repair in Kitchener on all major brands. We service Bosch, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Electrolux, and many others. Our technicians have years of experience with common and not-so-common dishwasher breakdowns.
No matter how big or how small the job is, the dishwasher repair Kitchener technicians at Appliance Genie will only install genuine replacement parts when working on your appliances. We only offer manufacturer-approved parts, to ensure everything works just the way it should, and we offer our very own Appliance Genie guarantee on everything we provide. Furthermore, we stand behind the quality of our workmanship and back it with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Dirty Dishes After Every Cycle?
We Can Repair that Dishwasher!
Dishwashers offer a great deal of convenience, cleaning your dishes while you sit back and relax. However, a broken or poorly running dishwasher is anything but convenient. That’s where our Kitchener dishwasher repair service professionals come in! From extended wash cycles to drain problems, a variety of issues may be keeping your dishwasher from giving you the quality results you expect. Our experienced technicians are here to help you identify the issue and find a quick solution. We also offer routine dishwasher maintenance to extend the service life of your appliance.
Learn More About Dishwasher Repair & Maintenance on Our Blog!
Help your dishwasher clean to the max by scheduling service today. Our dishwasher repair Kitchener technicians can keep your unit in peak condition to give you the clean you need. Want to know more? Read through our dishwasher repair tips for expert advice.
About Our Dishwasher Repair Kitchener Services
Get a professional Kitchener dishwasher repair technician from Appliance Genie Team to diagnose the problem fast. With our in-home, same-day dishwasher repair service, you can expect to have the problem repaired quickly, avoiding or minimizing damage to your household. Our professional, licensed technicians arrive with everything they need to diagnose and remedy the problem at hand.
Types of Dishwasher Repair
We repair brand name and high-end dishwashers!
- Built in
- Hidden Fully Integrated
- Slimline & Compact
- Drawer dishwashers
- And more
Ontario’s Dishwasher Repair Leader
Dishwasher Brands We Service
Our technicians service most major dishwasher brands including:
- And more
Common Dishwasher Parts
Dishwasher repair problems vary. Here are a few common repair parts.
- Heating elements
- Pump assemblies
- Wash and drain impellers
- Float switches
- Solenoids & Valves
Common Dishwasher Repair Kitchener Issues We Encounter
- Cloudy glassware – When dishes are not adequately cleaned, it may be due to blocked spray armholes, a worn pump assembly or wash impeller, or a burned-out heating element. Ask our experts to repair your dishwasher problems.
- Dishes not clean after a cycle – When dishes are not adequately cleaned, it may be due to blocked spray armholes, a worn pump assembly or wash impeller, or a burned-out heating element. Ask our experts to repair your dishwasher problems.
- Dishwasher hums and then turns off – If you notice that your dishwasher hums and then turns off, it usually means that the motor seized and needs to be replaced. We can help you determine if this is the case and then provide dishwasher repair.
- Wash cycles run too long – If your dishwasher runs too long, it may be having difficulty completing the cycle—either due to a defective thermostat or a malfunctioning timer. Our dishwasher repair experts will troubleshoot it for you.
- Dishwasher does not fill with water – Common reasons your dishwasher may not be filling with water include a defective water inlet solenoid, failed valve, stuck or defective overflow float switch, or a malfunctioning timer. Our dishwasher repair Kitchener experts can fix any of these issues!
- Water will not pump out – Using too much or incompatible soap is a primary culprit for leaks. Worn door gaskets, tub-to-motor gaskets, or spray arm assemblies, or a leaking pump/motor assembly may also be the issue.
- Dishwasher leaking – Using too much or incompatible soap is a primary culprit for leaks. Worn door gaskets, tub-to-motor gaskets, or spray arm assemblies, or a leaking pump/motor assembly may also be the issue.