Furnace Repair Service
When your furnace won’t heat, don’t delay! Call the furnace repair service specialists at Appliance Genie. We’re the #1 local home heater repair company in Kitchener and the surrounding areas!
We won’t leave you stuck in the cold. Our furnace repair technicians are fast and effective and have the skills necessary to fix a wide range of common problems including faulty capacitors, ignition systems, blowers, belts, and more. Appliance Genie offers the best furnace repair service and maintenance throughout Kitchener, Waterloo, and beyond, so give us a call today!
Furnace Not Heating?
We've Got You Covered!
If your furnace isn’t heating properly, we can help. Some of the most common reasons your furnace isn’t heating properly include:
- Faulty Gas Valve
- Broken Igniter
- Faulty Flame Sensor
- Faulty Control Board
We stock all the most common furnace repair parts by the most popular brands to get your furnace fixed fast.
About Our Furnace Repair Service
At Appliance Genie, our furnace repair service technicians handle most common problems, no matter how big or small the job. We use manufacturer-approved parts to ensure you receive the highest quality repair. The best part is, every completed repair is backed by the Appliance Genie guarantee to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the quality of our service. Appliance Genie’s professional furnace repair technicians can give you an accurate diagnosis for most furnace brands.
Furnace Brands We Service
Our technicians service most major furnace brands including:
- American Standard
- And more
Common Furnace Parts
Furnace repair problems vary. Here are a few common repair parts.
- Flame Sensor
- Draft Inducer Motor
- Wall Thermostat
- Pressure Switch
- Gas Valve
- Blower Wheel
- Blower Motor
- Flame Rollout Limit Switch
Professional Furnace Repair Services
We understand that you need your furnace up and running fast – especially during the winter! When things go wrong and your unit is on the fritz, you just need to make one call to Appliance Genie. Our furnace repair services include a complete inspection and diagnosis to get to the root of the problem. We fix many common and complex issues including:
- Furnace starts then stops – When a furnace starts and then stops, there are a wide range of possible causes. Some of the most common part failures include a defective flame sensor, broken control board, malfunctioning draft inducer motor, or a defective pressure switch. Our technicians will provide a thorough diagnosis to pinpoint the exact failed part and repair it quickly.
- Furnace not heating – When your furnace stops heating properly, it may be caused by one of these common problems: a failed igniter, defective flame sensor, broken draft inducer motor, or a malfunctioning wall thermostat.
- Furnace is noisy or loud – If you notice that your furnace is noisy or loud while it’s running, there may be a loose blower wheel, worn-out blower motor, or a damaged draft inducer blower wheel. Give us a call today to determine if one of these parts is causing strange noises from your heater.
- Furnace blower not running – A furnace blower not running typically means it has a burned-out blower motor, a defective capacitor, or a broken control board. Appliance Genie will send a professional technician to your home to fix this issue at a fair price.
- Furnace blower runs all the time – If you notice your furnace blower running all the time even when it should be off, there may be a failed relay in the control board. Another possible cause is a wall thermostat failure. Both of these issues can be resolved with ease by our furnace repair techs.