Microwave Repair Kitchener, ON
Microwave ovens are found in hundreds of millions of homes worldwide. Making hot food quickly and easily accessible to you and your family, they are truly a miracle of modern technology. So what do you do when you need a microwave repair Kitchener expert?
Call Appliance Genie!
Extremely efficient in their use of electricity, microwave ovens use microwave radiation, which excites water, fat, and sugar molecules into atomic motion—also known as heat. When this process is hindered by broken or damaged parts, it’s time for Kitchener microwave repair from experts you can trust.
Appliance Genie is here to fix any type of problem, from improper heating to unexplained sparks. Schedule microwave repair Kitchener online today, or give us a call at 519-500-7773!
When things go wrong and you need your microwave repair in Kitchener, you won’t want just anyone tinkering with it blindly to try and fix things- you’ll want the very best. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place: Appliance Genie offers the best repair and maintenance service throughout Kitchener, Waterloo and beyond!
Let Our Appliance Genie Repair It!
No matter how big or how small the job is, the microwave repair technicians from Appliance Genie will only install genuine replacement parts when working on your appliances. We only offer manufacturer-approved parts, to ensure everything works just the way it should, and we offer our very own Appliance Genie guarantee on everything we provide. Furthermore, we stand behind the quality of our workmanship and back it with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Learn More About Microwaves on Our Blog!
The professional technicians at Appliance Genie Team can repair any type of microwave, no matter the brand. Once you call us, our technicians head right over to your home or business to diagnose the issue and repair the appliance. Our reliable, in-home service means that you never need to go for long with a broken microwave.
About Our Microwave Repair Kitchener Service
If you are experiencing an issue with your microwave oven, give us a call for top-notch service from the qualified appliance repair Kitchener technicians at Appliance Genie. We understand that a broken microwave is an inconvenience in your busy life, and we want to help by diagnosing and addressing the problem as quickly as possible. Just schedule service on our website, or call 519-500-7773.
Types of Microwave Repair
We repair brand name and high-end microwave ovens!
- Countertop microwaves
- Above the range microwaves
- Under cabinet or under counter microwaves
- Built-in microwaves
- Grill microwave ovens
- Convection microwave ovens
- And more
Microwave Brands We Service
Our technicians service most major microwave brands including:
Common Microwave Parts
Microwave repair problems vary. Here are a few common repair parts.
- Lights & Fuses
- Fan motors
- Tray motors
- Drive bushings
Common Microwave Oven Issues We Repair
- Microwave isn’t working. If you’re sure the microwave is plugged in and the door is closed properly, the culprit is likely the fuse. If the electrical current got too strong or you slammed the microwave door, a fuse may have blown. If replacing the fuse doesn’t work, you may also have a faulty door switch. Call us for help with microwave repair.
- Sparks inside microwave. Also called “arcing,” sparks can occur if you put foil or utensils in the microwave, if food splatters ignite, if a high-voltage diode shorts out, or if a defective stirrer (from a broken fan motor or stirrer belt) causes heat to concentrate in one area. Get microwave repair from the experts who care.
- Turntable not rotating. If your turntable isn’t rotating, the carousel may need to be re-aligned on the turning mechanism. The issue may also be caused by a worn-out or split turntable drive bushing. Another issue that can cause this is a defective tray motor. Our technicians can troubleshoot and repair your microwave turntable.
Types of Microwave Ovens We Repair
- Countertop: These come in a variety of sizes and wattages; however, they take up valuable counter space and offer no ventilation system. We commonly repair this popular type of microwave oven.
- Drawer style: These are installed below a countertop or wall oven, and they slide out. Their height makes them convenient for all family members. Drawer-style microwave oven problems are no match for our repair experts.
- Over-the-range: These appliance models combine a microwave oven and a range hood for space saving and functionality. Our technicians are familiar with this type of microwave and their common issues.
- Built-in: These blend in seamlessly with cabinetry and feature a drop-down door, like that of a conventional oven. They are typically installed over stoves. Let us know if you need a repair for your built-in microwave.