Range & Oven Repair Kitchener, ON
Also serving Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, and Surrounding areas!
When things go wrong and you need the best range and oven repair Kitchener technicians, don’t hire just anyone. Contact Appliance Genie for fast, reliable oven repair near you.
We offer range, stove, cooktop, and oven repair in Kitchener, Waterloo, and the surrounding area. When it comes to quality services, we really bring the heat! Call 519-500-7773, or easily schedule an appointment online.
No matter how big or how small the job is, the range and oven repair Kitchener technicians from Appliance Genie will only install genuine replacement parts when working on your appliances. We only offer manufacturer-approved parts to ensure everything works just the way it should. We also offer our very own guarantee on everything we provide. Furthermore, we stand behind the quality of our workmanship and back it with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Putting the Heat Back in Your Kitchen
When it comes to the modern conveniences of a kitchen, the oven, stove, or range is often the key to a delicious meal. After all, home-cooked meals are a great way to bring family and friends together. If your oven or range isn’t working, it can be inconvenient and frustrating. Get those quality meals back on the table with repair service from our range and oven repair Kitchener technicians.
If you have any issues with ovens, ranges, or stoves, please do not hesitate to contact the experts at Appliance Genie today! We offer complete service from Whirlpool oven repair to Wolf range repair and everything inbetween.
Learn More About Range & Oven Repairs on Our Blog!
Our repair vans come fully stocked with a full range of kitchen stove parts, so you’re never left waiting while we carry out repairs for you. Ensure your kitchen stove lasts for years to come, and let us take care of all the hard work for you. Or, find repair tips on our blog!
Your Oven Repair Kitchener Experts
Get a professional oven repair Kitchener technician from the Appliance Genie Team to diagnose the problem with your model. With our in-home, same-day oven repair service, you can expect to have the problem repaired quickly, avoiding or minimizing disruption to your household. Our professional, licensed technicians arrive with everything they need to diagnose and remedy the problem at hand.
Types of Stove & Oven Repair
We repair brand name and high-end ranges & ovens!
- Electric range repair
- Electric stove and oven repair
- Gas range and cooktop repair
- Built-in oven repair
- Stand-alone range repair
- And more
Ontario’s Range & Oven Repair Leader
Stove & Oven Brands We Service
Our technicians service most major range & oven brands including:
- Wolf Ranges
- Viking Ranges
- And more
Common Stove & Oven Parts
Range & Oven repair problems vary. Here are a few common repair parts.
- Temperature sensors
- Heating elements
- Bake igniters
Common Oven Repair Kitchener Problems
The oven and range repair technicians at Appliance Genie have seen a wide range of problems with kitchen appliances. That means our team is well-versed in handling nearly any type of repair job on your stove or oven. We make it our mission to quickly identify the issue and provide an effective solution.
If you notice any of these problems, be sure to call us:
- Range burner won’t come on. Swap it with another burner to determine if it is the burner, the receptacle, or the switch.
- Stove burner too hot, regardless of setting. This is typically due to a bad switch. We can easily provide a fix for this issue!
- Range indicator light stays lit. In most cases, this is also due to a bad or damaged switch.
- Oven door stuck closed. This may be caused by a misaligned self-clean latch or a defective clock or oven control.
- Oven not self-cleaning as it should. This may be due to a defective or damaged self-clean latch switch or function selector.
- Oven not baking or broiler not working. A bad bake igniter or valve may be the culprit, which may require new parts.
- Oven not heating or heating poorly. Depending on the type of oven you have, this could happen for a variety of reasons.
- Oven produces erratic temperatures. A bad bake oven igniter, temperature sensor, or selector switch may be at fault.
- Oven will not heat up. You may need to replace your bake or broil heating elements. Call our Kitchener oven repair team!