Trash Compactor Repair Kitchener, ON
Do you enjoy taking out the trash? Chances are it is not your favorite chore. Those who want to reduce the number of times they have to lug a bag of garbage curbside use trash compactors. They’re a wonderful convenience—but not when they suddenly stop working! If you need a trash compactor repair Kitchener expert, call Appliance Genie. Our technicians will determine what the problem is and provide the appropriate trash compactor repair.
What does our trash compactor repair Kitchener service achieve? It gets you back to decreasing volume of trash by an estimated 75 to 80 percent, saving space in your garbage can and the landfill. If a broken trash compactor has you frustrated, schedule with our trash compactor service professionals online, or call us at 519-500-7773.
When things go wrong and you need your trash compactor repaired, you won’t want just anyone tinkering with it blindly to try and fix things- you’ll want the very best. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place: Appliance Genie offers the best repair and maintenance service throughout Kitchener, Waterloo and beyond!
Trash Compactor Not Working?
Appliance Genie Can Fix That!
No matter how big or how small the job is, the trash compactor repair Kitchener technicians from Appliance Genie will only install genuine replacement parts when working on your appliances. We only offer manufacturer-approved parts, to ensure everything works just the way it should, and we offer our very own Appliance Genie guarantee on everything we provide. Furthermore, we stand behind the quality of our workmanship and back it with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Browse Our Blog
The professional technicians at Appliance Genie Team can repair any type of trash compactor, no matter the brand. Once you call us, our technicians head right over to your home or business to diagnose the issue and repair the appliance. Our reliable, in-home service means that you never need to go for long with a broken trash compactor.
About Our Trash Compactor Repair Kitchener Service
Help your trash compactor keep up with demand by scheduling service online with a Appliance Genie team near you today. Our professional trash compactor service and repair technicians can keep your trash compactor in peak condition, ensuring you and your family get to enjoy this convenience every day.
Types of Trash Compactor Repair
- Freestanding — These models boast finished tops for additional counter space and are sometimes manufactured with flexible features such as built-in cutting boards. Our technicians are familiar with the ins and outs of repairing this type of trash compactor.
- Under-the-Counter — These models install between cabinets and do not have finished tops. Trim kits help them blend in seamlessly with your kitchen cabinetry. We can help with any under-the-counter compactor issues.
- Convertible — Convertible trash compactors are installed as freestanding or under-the-counter appliances, offering added versatility in your kitchen. Appliance Genie is familiar with common issues of convertible trash compactors. If yours needs repair, we’re up for the task!
Common Trash Compactor Issues We Repair
Most appliances need regular maintenance to minimize the number of required repairs. Trash compactors are no exception. When these problems crop up, you can rest easy knowing that Appliance Genie is always standing by to provide the trash compactor repair in Kitchener you need.
- The trash compactor won’t work. Make sure the drawer is completely closed, and check the fuse, GFCI, circuit breaker, and power cord. Ensure the key lock switch is turned all the way to start. Still not working? Call our experts.
- The trash compactor won’t compact garbage. Slack, broken driving belts or a burned-out motor are the most common issues that prevent a system from compacting waste. It’s best to have these parts replaced by the professionals.
- The door or drawer won’t open. Make sure the ram has properly returned to the top. Then check for dirty or damaged tracks, guides, rollers, or wheels. If something looks broken or you can’t determine the issue, our technicians are happy to help.
- The trash compactor is noisy. Noise during operation is normal for a trash compactor as the motor, belts, and gears engage in the effort to compress your garbage. Excessive noise, however, could indicate a problem. Call us for troubleshooting.
- The trash compactor smells bad. Over time, trash may stick to the ram and other areas. Periodically clean your trash compactor according to manufacturer recommendations.